Saturday, July 24, 2010

This Conversation Is Over

There are no more words in the word barrel.
There is no more hope on the hope-on-a-rope.
There is no more air in this tiny tiny room.
There is no where left to hide from the big giant mirror.
There is no more room in my luggage for all my baggage.
There are no more cracks in the wall to squeeze through.
There are no clouds overhead to explain the rainy day.
There is no poem like the one in my head.
There is no changing your mind because there is no hole in your head to get it out. There is no way to explain.
There is no reason to.
There is no Dana, there is only Zuul.

6 comments:

savannah said...

ghostbusters?

(and happy birthday!!)

Ponita in Real Life said...

Coming over from Savannah's to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! savannah sent me as well... perhaps you'll get more words for your birthday. or the time to write a few!

Roses said...

Hi.

Savannah sent me over.

Happy Birthday!

angryparsnip said...

I came over from Savannah's...

Happy Birthday !
Great name Mr. Moose !

cheers, parsnip

captain chaos said...

Bah ha hah ha ha! Great finale! Sort of took it back to the funny. I like the hole in the head or lack thereof bit as well.