Thursday, August 13, 2009

500 Days of Bullshit

I will say this once for any delusional young hipsters living here or on their way here because they just saw some stupid movie called "500 Days of Summer": Downtown Los Angeles is an interesting place with a rich history, but it is not nor will it ever be Brooklyn, no matter how you dress, what you drink, or how hard you ignore the native, non-white population.

Sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry. It doesn't really matter.

4 comments:

savannah said...

of course, i had to find out what you were talking about! did you actually see that movie?

Mr. Moose said...

Yes, I did. The non-linear storytelling was actually quite...oh fuck it, I can't even pretend. It sucked.

captain chaos said...

Thank You! Good Christ, why is it every time so cunt makes a movie with precious white hipsters it's hailed as the second coming of DeMille? Fuck that movie!

supernana said...

Yeah downtown LA is not like that at all. Screw those guys. Like Tarik said "it was just too darling of an independent film for me to see"