Monday, June 8, 2009

Hooray!

Hooray for me! It's 3:00 in the morning (well, three o'clock at night, come on now) and I can't sleep! Hooray!

Okay, this time I'm going to see insomnia as a gift. A gift from the gods of sleep and wakefulness, bestowed upon me that I might come closer to cracking the code of night.

What?

I'm not going to waste this precious gift of extended consciousness by watching television or reading some book I won't really digest.

I'm going to feed this blog, so that it will grow up big and strong. I'm going to take out my pen and write a letter. I'm going to finally switch the beds (don't ask).

Rumi says that in the middle of the night we are closest to God.

(Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard.)

5 comments:

savannah said...

ok.

supernana said...

damn i hsould have called you! I was up forever too

captain chaos said...

You're all pricks. I have insomnia all the time and no one ever calls me except when I'm finally asleep. Oh well, I liked the labels.

Gabrielle Balkan said...

Nice tag. Very nice.

savannah said...

so when it's 6am here i can call you?