Saturday, June 6, 2009

Always

There are always more movies to watch.
There are always more books to read.
There is always more work to do.
There is always someone leaving.
There is always someone arriving.
There is always someone I haven't spoken to.
There is always another mile to run.
There is always a pad.
There is always a bad joke to make.
There is always something I wish I hadn't said.
There is always something I wish I had said.
There is always a decision to make.
There is always a mistake to make.
There is always a victory to claim.
There is always a way to show love.
There is always someone who said it better.
There is always another smile.
There are always more tears.
There is always another lesson to learn.

There is always always always.
And it is always alright.

2 comments:

supernana said...

yes it is!

savannah said...

there ya go...positive, positive, positive...so sayeth the MITM aka ya daddy