Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do I Have Mentalism?

Please answer as honestly as possible:

1. Do you lose time from work due to thinking?

Yes. Sometimes I even hide in the bathroom and think.

2. Is thinking making your home life unhappy?

Yes. Sometimes I think that my thinking is the cause of all our unhappiness.

3. Is thinking affecting your reputation?

Yes. People have stopped inviting me to parties because of the way I think.

4. Have you ever felt remorse after thinking?

Yes. My God, after a night of binge thinking...sometimes I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

5. Do you crave a think at a definite time every day?

Yes. Usually I wake up and have to have that first thought just to get out of bed.

6. Do you want to think even after thinking has made you sick?

Yes. I know how thinking will make me feel, but I don't care - I have to think or I'll feel worse!

7. Do you ever think alone?

Yes. Sometimes I don't want anyone to see me thinking because I know they're judging how much I think.

8. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of thinking?

Yes. Once I thought for three days straight and when I stopped thinking, I was in Fresno with no memory of how I got there.

9. Is thinking jeopardizing your job or business?

Yes. My thinking is taking this company down in flames.

10. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution because of your thinking?

Yes. I was arrested on a 5150 because I was running through the streets naked and thinking out loud.

Results:

You have a thinking problem!

No comments: