Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guest Post: I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YA'!!!!!!

To one and all, detractors, defamers, sychophants, backstabbers, and weasels:

Ye are hereby put on notice that the erstwhile gent ye knew as Mister Moose is full sails and twelve guns to the horizon. What will become of him, only time and the Devil can tell. He whom the tyrannical Lord would punish, he first drives mad - which is a right fair description of our barking friend as ever was penned by a blackguard like me. And as the good Alce himself is fond of saying, "Many is the deep dark night that I have looked over my shoulder for the avenging Furies of fate - ye can only run so long". Aye, tis true.

All I know and ye need know: keep a weather eye open and a flintlock handy...

From the black pits of Hell,



My pirate name is:


Dirty Roger Flint



You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

2 comments:

savannah said...

aye, matey, tis time and fair weather to ye! arrggh

tis herself, captain charity flint

captain chaos said...

And yet, I'm the only one with a hat.