Saturday, May 31, 2008

Heaven - Have You Been? It's Paradise!

Happy Sabbath! And even though I am breaking the rules of Sabbath by wishing you a Happy Sabbath via the intra-web, I mean it just the same. Besides, I'm Muslim (can I get a amin?!!) and we do our sabbathizing on Fridays like all civilized folk. Surely God - who is Great like Tony the Tiger - should understand denominational differences better than anyOne.

And speaking of Muslims (ha-rumph!), how cool is this. Go watch it then come back so you can laugh properly when I tell you that "broccoli is my personal jihad!"

I'm in an unbelievably good mood and I don't care that I don't know why.

Selah!

3 comments:

savannah said...

i KNEW if i waited long enough for another post from you it would be a good one! xox

dive said...

Stunning!
Uplifting and inspirational.
Thank you so much.

captain chaos said...

That was cool but once again I didn't see myself in a production about American Muslims. I would have worn a wetsuit and had a surfboard with me and held up a sign that said "I drink a lot of beer and I'm still Muslim." No one gets me. Ha ha!