Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Road To The New World

I saw Buddha in the road today, but I just didn't have the heart to kill him. He'll be back tomorrow I'm sure. I'll run him down then. Laughing all the way-ha ha ha. Isn't Buddhism a ballsy religion? No Muslim worth his kufi would ever say "If you meet Mohammed in the road, kill him." A lot of Muslims probably want to say it, but they're too aftraid of getting hacked to pieces by some asshole in a big beard. (I once had a dream where the Saudi religious police were all exiled Santa Clauses) But I think Mohammed himself would appreciate the sentiment. He didn't want to be worshipped any more than Buddha. Though I think Buddha was more deserving of misplaced worship. To quote Taqwacore: "I'm so Muslim, fuck Islam!"

Ohmigod! Oh fuck! Someone just shot me in the back!

No comments: